February 21st, 2018.‑ AleaSoft participates in the “Wind power and the electricity market” symposium, organized by the Spanish Wind Energy Association (AEE), which takes place on February 21st at the Hesperia Hotel in Madrid.
Some of the topics that will be covered in this edition of the “Wind power and the electricity market” symposium will be: corporate PPA’s with physical delivery, PPA’s with financial coverage, new opportunities to generate income such as the capacity guarantee or the flexible operation, the analysis of the results after two years operating in the ancillary services, among others.
The symposium program includes the following debates and presentations:
- Round table “Corporate and with physical delivery PPA’s: technical and economic characteristics, models from other countries, regulatory limitations in Spain. The vision of the large consumers” moderated by AEE and with the participation of EDP Renewables Europe, ACE, AEGE, AEDIVE.
- “Ancillary services two years later: expected results?” by REE, DNV GL, Isotrol and Acciona Energía.
- “Price forecasts fifteen years ahead”, by AleaSoft.
- “Differences and similarities in the wind and solar farms operation or management of both technologies” by Vector Cuatro.
- “Storage systems in the system operation” by Universidad Carlos III.
- “Future electricity market: continuous intraday, cross-border exchanges” by ENGIE and OMIE.
- “The different contractual models for electricity buying and selling: legal implications, regulatory compliance…” by Holaluz, Holtrop SLP Transaction & Business Law and Watson, Farley & Williams.
- Round table “PPA’s with financial coverage: technical and economic characteristics, terms, experiences…” moderated by AEE and with the participation of Axpo Iberia, Enèrgya VM, Endesa and Forestalia.
If you are interested in our presentation, you can write us to email@example.com.
AleaSoft is the European leader in the development of models for forecasting consumption and prices in energy markets. We have been providing forecasts to the main companies in the electricity sector for 19 years. Currently, 85% of the electricity purchased and sold in the Spanish electricity market uses our price forecasts as a reference. We currently offer forecasts of demand, prices and production by technologies of the main European markets.